36 feet Cruiser / Racer
|Design:||Judel/Vrolijk & Co. Bremerhaven|
|Construction:||Yacht- und Bootswerft Martin, Martin-Yachts|
|Year of construction:||1994/1995, number 41|
|Hull / Superstructure:||moulded plywood - epoxy|
|Rig:||Magg-Speedwave made of carbon and rod|
|Sails:||Quantum-Sails: Q-Carbon TFM Dacron|
|Engine:||Lombardini Diesel: 3 cylinders 15 KW (21 HP)|
- Mast, main beam planned by Applied Engineering Service, Aukland/NZl
- 2 Main sail, 4 headsails, 3 Spinnakers, sail area 67.70 square metre, Spinnaker: 92 -112 square metre
- The mast and the rig are trimmed mechanically with hydraulic.
- On-board electronics via mast display for wind velocity, angle of wind, boat speed, compass, depth etc.
- 6 self-tailing winches, sheets and halyards made of Vectran or aramid.
- Deck completely covered with teak deck boards, all cleats immersible, all fittings by Frederiksen or Harken.
- Pantry with 2 ovens, big cool box / cooler with power unit, table with folding sides, high-quality comfort sleepers.
- Cool box / cooler with power unit 12 volts + 220 volts.
- 3 berths for 6 people. WC - pumping with tank and level indicator
- Enough shelves and cup boards, radio + CD-player.
- Shore power / charging connection with automatic charger for 2 batteries.
- A precious piece of a yacht, designed by Judel & Vrolijk, who designed the Swiss Alinghi yacht, and built by the renowned yacht builder Josef Martin in Radolfzell on Lake Constance. What a symbiosis of comfortably living and fast sailing on a yacht with the new carbon fibre rig.
Especially, on lakes with light winds the yacht impresses with its high sailing performance.
- The yacht is equipped with everything that makes living aboard comfortable, but also features all the technical facilities for modern and easy sailing. During calm a modern 3 cylinders built-in motor guaranties a rapid ride of over 7 knots.
If you want to own a modern sailing yacht, then contact us
Yacht- und Bootswerft Josef Martin
Strandbad 25 - D-78315 Radolfzell (Lake Constance) - Germany
phone: + 49 77 32 - 10 18 0 - fax: + 49 77 32 - 13 65 6
Yacht- und Bootswerft Martin Niederlassung Nord (North Branch - Baltic Sea)
Fehmarnsund 6 - D-23769 Fehmarn - Germany
phone: + 49 43 71 - 67 13 - fax: + 49 43 71 - 18 48
www.MartinYachts.com - info@MartinYachts.com - www.Martin-Fehmarn.de - info@Martin-Fehmarn.de